Social Community Analyst
The Live Nation Social Community Analyst will be responsible for managing social reporting and analysis, listening, platforms, tools and daily moderation activity for Live Nation’s social communities. on multiple platforms. The Community Analyst will work closely with the content and promotions team, tour marketers, customer service, partners, and other stakeholders to grow community and drive tour awareness. We are seeking a candidate who is passionate about social analytics, building lasting relationships with social fans/influencers, and is able to utilize listening tools & new technology to take our interaction with Live Nation social communities to the next level!
- Act as lead and manage daily community moderation efforts & listening/monitoring activities.
- Provide community and content analysis with data metrics / weekly reporting on local + national pages, and communicate key insights.
- Identify trending topics in community or music news and work with content team on timely response / activating participation in conversation.
- Work closely with customer service team to improve processes / escalation of customer issues.
- Provide in-depth social research reports to tour marketers and bookers; recap tour activity.
- Identify and build relationships with fans + influencers of specific genres, artists, festivals, and concert/music industry overall.
- Proactively find and test out new tools, vendors, applications to improve the community and fan experience in our social spaces; rollout tools to stakeholders.
- Monitor trends in social media technologies, tools, and applications and apply that knowledge to our social communities & platforms.
- Conceptualize and execute fan acquisition programs to grow community size organically.
- College degree or experience equivalent
- 3-5 years demonstrated success moderating/managing communities for big brands/artists, preferably entertainment/publishing company
- Experience using community management/listening & publishing tools (i.e. Listening tools such as Crimson Hexagon, Netbase; Analytics tools such as SimplyMeasured, influencer tools like SocialRank)
- Experience reporting (excel experience, vlookups etc), providing insights around social analytics, listening (Boolean logic)
- Leadership experience delivering successful communities and social campaigns across multiple social media platforms and departments
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial spirit
- Active social media user with active personal accounts and social presence
- Extreme attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work well under strict deadlines and in a high volume environment while juggling multiple projects
- Flexibility both with both schedule and responsibilities; evenings and weekends required
- Strong writing ability, particularly in the context of writing content/posts/updates on social networks and blogs
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) are a must; creating graphs, charts, decks
Other Qualifications of interest:
- Working knowledge of live entertainment, sports, music, touring, etc.
- Existing relationships with influencers, communities, bloggers
- Graphic design (Photoshop, particularly web graphics)
- Basic HTML, CSS, web development experience
Additional Application InstructionsApply on the Live Nation website using the attached link
Sign up for Job Alerts
Software Developer (Back End)F. Schumacher & Co.New York, NY, United StatesApr 27
Senior Software Engineer @ ScoopScoop Technologies, IncSan Francisco, CA, United StatesApr 27
Senior Full-Stack DeveloperRadix HealthAtlanta, GA, United StatesApr 27
Senior Full Stack Software Engineer @ Way2B1Way2B1San Francisco, CA, United StatesApr 27
Test Engineer @ Way2B1Way2B1San Francisco, CA, United StatesApr 27
Latest from the webjobs by
Laser OperatorDowding Industries, Inc.Eaton Rapids, MI 4882726 Apr
Lead Engineer - Product Security (Vulnerability Management)TARGETBrooklyn Park, MN10 Feb
Senior Mobile Engineer in QualityIntuitMountain View, CA 9403922 Jan
R&D Project ManagerHarris CorporationHerndon, VA1 Mar
Product Manager, GrowthVSCOUnited States31 Mar
Manager- Network Operations Services DepartmentCon EdisonNew York, NY, United StatesApr 17
Entry-Level Business Development Representative [$50K - $70K OTE]LaunchSourceBoston, MA, United StatesApr 01
Senior Software Engineer-CCC Technology Center (7 Positions)Butte-Glenn Community CollegeOroville, CA, United StatesApr 14
Senior Software Development Engineer @ MicrosoftMicrosoftSan Francisco, CA, United StatesApr 18
Two Sigma Ventures Content + Brand ManagerTwo Sigma InvestmentsNew York, NY, United StatesMar 31